Orientation paperwork says "meet at Fishburne deck at 7:45." First five minutes of assembly that I missed while talking to Professor Noonan said "meet at 7:15." Consequently, I spent the next hour and a half driving up to Rome, GA to catch up with the bus. Fortunately I was not alone, and a couple of others were confused by the paperwork too.
Camp Winshape is totally beautiful. So much open space and unspoiled wilderness makes me want to stay there forever.
I finally got there and met up with my group. They were in the midst of transferring a tennis ball from "outside the internet" to a hula hoop next to it. We found a loophole in the rules, and Auzzy was powerless to stop Maggie from riding on Jim's shoulders while carrying the ball. Damn bushy-tailed MBAs always trying to find the easy way around things. Good thing this isn't ethics training. For this particular "internet" activity, we started out with a million dollars. At the end, negative 200,000. Nice.
Next up was the 14-man wall.
Camp Winshape is totally beautiful. So much open space and unspoiled wilderness makes me want to stay there forever.
I finally got there and met up with my group. They were in the midst of transferring a tennis ball from "outside the internet" to a hula hoop next to it. We found a loophole in the rules, and Auzzy was powerless to stop Maggie from riding on Jim's shoulders while carrying the ball. Damn bushy-tailed MBAs always trying to find the easy way around things. Good thing this isn't ethics training. For this particular "internet" activity, we started out with a million dollars. At the end, negative 200,000. Nice.
Next up was the 14-man wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment